Thursday 17 March 2011

3rd Year Inspire Me Papers Project

 This project was set to me and my class by Inspire Me Papers. We were asked to select 6 papers out of the companies range and create a collection of four scrap book papers using our own pattern designs. These are the papers I chose to work with from the Inspire Me collection.


Using these colours I created the four scrap book papers above for my final collection. I based the papers on a picnic theme displaying picnic food and drink, a strawberry repeat, mushrooms and ladybirds.
I then went on to create stationary to accompany my scrap book papers. I made a note book with features of my papers throughout the pages. I added ring pulls on the book ties for a finishing touch.
(me looking very nervous after my assessment with the Inspire Me Papers company) I also made ruler designs and sticker sheets to complete my stationary pack! I was very happy with the results as this was only a 2 week project straight after the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment